Hi There,

Currently i am going through the process of getting a compilation of sqlite 3.3.7 going via cross compilation to mingw hosted on a linux x86 box. In doing this i discovered that there is a problem with the Makefile.in where the install target has a dependency on sqlite3 instead of sqlites$(TEXE), this in itself caused installation problems. I have attached a very simple patch that fixes the problem.

Its not a major or a critical problem by any means, just sent more for completeness.

Andrew
642c642
< install:      sqlite3 libsqlite3.la sqlite3.h ${HAVE_TCL:1=tcl_install}
---
> install:      sqlite3$(TEXE) libsqlite3.la sqlite3.h ${HAVE_TCL:1=tcl_install}
646c646
<       $(LTINSTALL) sqlite3 $(DESTDIR)$(exec_prefix)/bin
---