Hi,
  I have sqLite version 3.3.6, and I'm using with lazarus in windows.
  With sqlite3.exe, I created this table

  create table product (cod varchar(6), ean varchar(13),
  desc varchar(30), pvp numeric(10,2))

  from lazarus I did 4000 insert, like this:

  insert into product values ('0001','12312345','test test tes', 4500.34)

  then I check the result with sqlite3.exe and everything is ok!

  but when I open a recorsed SELECT * FROM PRODUCT from lazarus I received this
messages, FIELD TYPE VARCHAR(6) NOT RECOGNIZED.

  then I created the table in this way:

  create table product (cod varchar, ean varchar,
  desc varchar, pvp numeric(10,2))

  and when I open the recorsed SELECT * FROM PRODUCT from lazarus I received
this messages, FIELD TYPE NUMERIC(10,2) NOT RECOGNIZED.

  Please help me, I need to finish my proyect.
  Thank you