On 10/16/06, Dave Dyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I can't find an example, but it seems like there ought to be
syntax to use bind to inline selection variables, instead of
having to have a callback function.

Something like:

 char *forval,*barval;
 sqlite_prepare(db,"select ?foo,?bar from table");
 sqlite_bind("?foo",&fooval);
 sqlite_bind("?bar",&balval);

 while () { sqlite_step()
                // foo and var bound to current values
        }

can someone point me to an example, or good documentation?

There's C++ source code available at the address shown in my signature line:

--
SqliteImporter and SqliteReplicator: Command line utilities for Sqlite
http://www.reddawn.net/~jsprenkl/Sqlite

Cthulhu Bucks!
http://www.cthulhubucks.com