Hi Richard,

I appreciate your feedback on the matter. I myself have
used SQLite in many of my applications in the past for quite
some years now. Most of them do indeed only write to
or read from teh database for only fractions of a second.

When I mean high-traffic I would imagine more than 1 hit/s.

I do want to clear something up though (if you could):

If a site using sqlite takes 700ms to load and there are
two simultaneous (as simultaneous as one can get) hits
to the site, say user A and user B. What happens ?

Does user A get the site displayed while user B waits ?

Obviously this is a really simple scenario and with high
volume websites this could become a problem.

Also can you suggest any tips and things to think about
when designing a web app with SQLite ?

Thanks again,

cheers
James