mithin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
while(sqlite3_step(ppStmt) ==  SQLITE_ROW){
       QByteArray bytes(QByteArray((const char
*)sqlite3_column_blob(ppStmt,1));
              pixmap.loadFromData(bytes);//size of bytes is 8
       }
}

I can't help but notice that you never retrieve the length of the blob with sqlite3_column_bytes. How does QByteArray figure out the size of the buffer passed to its constructor? My guess would be it chops off at the first zero byte (and you are lucky to have one in the BLOB, otherwise you'd have buffer overflow).

Igor Tandetnik