----- Original Message ----
From: Preston Z <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am running into a situation where on linux (fc5 and debian3) I have
a transaction that is consistently failing using sqlite 3.3.7. The
same transaction completes on windows every time.

I have a large database (1.2gb) that i run a transaction on. In
windows the journal file for this transaction reaches about the same
size as the datafile. In linux the journal stops growing around 1gb
and the transaction fails.

Any advise?
thanks
Preston