From: Carlos Avogaro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 November 2006 12:04
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] What is the best way to connect to SQLite from VB/VBA?

With the odbc driver, is ease and faster

RB Smissaert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Have spent 2 days
looking at all the different wrappers and the one ODBC
driver and maybe the best one is the commercial dll from Terra...
Still, I would be very interested what opinions are about the best (speed,
ease of use, so methods etc. close to ADO) way to connect.
This is from VB6/VBA. The database I am working with is Interbase 5.6 and
I will have to move data from IB to SQLite.

RBS

-