Hello Group,
i try to migrate my (alpha-state) project from sqlite2 to sqlite3. To
realize table based acl's i call explain and take the
OpenRead/OpenWrite lines and check for p3 entry which gives the
affected table. With sqlite3 the p3 is not set!

Sqlite2:
sqlite> explain select * from sqlite_master;
11|OpenRead|0|2|sqlite_master

Sqlite3:
sqlite> explain select * from sqlite_master;
2|OpenRead|0|1|

In fact i need to know the access-type (read/write) and the tablename
for each query.
Is there some other way to get this information? I don't want to parse
the hole query by my self!

Thanks a lot for any hint!

Regards,
Mario Wolff