Thanks and in fact I had a look at your text importer about an hour ago.
Couldn't figure out the parameters though.
How would these be if I wanted to do this.

Import a text file called ReadCode.txt to a database called ReadCode.db
Database has one table called ReadCode with these fields:
SUBJECT_TYPE, READ_CODE, TERM30 , TERM60

SQL to create the table is like this:

create table ReadCode
  (
    SUBJECT_TYPE           varchar(5),
    READCODE           varchar(5),
    TERM30           varchar(30),
    TERM60        varchar(60)
  );

Tried all sorts of constructions, but apart from making the .db file and the
table nil happened, so no data moved.

RBS