From: Griggs, Donald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 November 2006 15:02
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: RE: [sqlite] Importing text file via .bat file

Regarding:

"...but how would I combine all this in one .bat file ...?"

Hello, RBS.  The following is in windows commandline syntax:

Echo  .mode csv                       >MyCommands.tmp
Echo  .import ReadCode.txt ReadCode  >>MyCommands.tmp

Sqlite3 ReadCode.db ".read myCommands.tmp"

  or, if your file of sqlite commands is not in the same directory:

Sqlite3 ReadCode.db ".read c:\\myDirectory\\myCommands.tmp"\

You can use your file of commands, of course, to do many other things,
such as creating indices after the import, creating views, tallying
statistics, etc.

[opinions expressed are my own, and not those of my company]