That is why everything in the world is not painted grey.

There are those of us who find null values distinct and meaningful and
those who don't.  I personally prefer null (Unknown, etc.) values versus
contrived values which in effect mean I don't like dealing with nulls so
here's a blank string, or is that an empty string, missing value?

Or worse, zero vs. unknown?  Damn! there goes the AVG(), Count(), and
etc. function accuracy out the window!  Oh well, it sure is easy to
code!

Fred