First, sorry for the late reply.

I think this is an "Order by" with COLLATION issue.

My kereset.datum column in my query sorting well if I'm defined the table withouth COLLATE MAGYAR and modified my query like this:

"SELECT szemely.nev, szemely.anyanev, szemely.szulhely, szemely.adoszam,
kereset.datum,szemely.id FROM szemely,kereset WHERE (kereset.datum >=
19950101 AND kereset.datum <= 19951231) AND (szemely.nev >= '0000000'
AND szemely.nev <= 'zzzzzzz') AND kereset.id = szemely.id ORDER BY
szemely.nev COLLATE MAGYAR,szemely.anyanev COLLATE MAGYAR"

But in this case the "szemely.nev >= '0000000' AND
szemely.nev <= 'zzzzzzz'" doesn't work because - I think - this is processed in default COLLATION order.

I'm now in trap. :(

Fred Williams írta:
I also have an issue with "Order By" with one of my queries as well.  Iam doing
a multi field Order By and the second of the two fields does not sort in the correct
order.  I do not have the code in front of me, so can't supply any details.

I have been killing bigger alligators on that project so the Order By issue is on the
"to do" list.  I just figured it was my Select statement, although it is pretty
straight forward, as I remember.  Perhaps there is a bug report in the making.

Fred