Hi

I am using SQLite to store bigrams, trigrams and tetragrams. Let's
look for one of the tables:

  CREATE TABLE trigrams (word1 INTEGER, word2 INTEGER, word3 INTEGER,
                                                 occs INTEGER,
                                                 PRIMARY KEY (word1,
word2, word3))

My main question is: what's the difference of efficiency between using
this index for the compound key, or three different indexes, one for
each word?

When I ask efficiency, I would like to consider the differences of
timings on creating the indexes/inserting data, and the differences of
timings on selects by full key.

Somebody has timings on this?

Kind regards,
Alberto