* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-01-05 13:15]:
> The question is: should I rush out 3.3.10 to cover this
> important bug fix, wait a week to see if any other bugs
> surface, or do the usual 1-2 month release schedule and
> let people effected by this bug apply the patch above.

I think doing the usual schedule is inappropriate. The bug is not
going to affect a lot of people, but it’s a showstopper for the
few it does, so waiting it out is a bad idea.

Between the other options I would prefer immediate release unless
you have a specific suspecion that more bugs are lurking, and
then only if accompanied by notice as per Dennis’ suggestion with
a fixed date for the next release.

Regards,