* Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:
>You can use triggers to enforce FKs until they are natively
enforced:
>http://www.justatheory.com/computers/databases/sqlite/foreign_key_triggers.
html
>http://www.rcs-comp.com/site/index.php/view/Utilities-SQLite_foreign_key_tr
igger_generator

Thanks for this info.
I had a look and found both not complete, but it is a good starting point.

We then need to write a utility to generate the triggers, they have to be
created automatically in our environment.
Because this would/will be a "nice" development effort, I was asking when to
expect fk support in sqlite, so our effort won't be in vain.
( I read "The Definitive Guide to SQLite" be Mike Owens [excellent], which
mentions the fk support to be expected end of 2006 )

Regards

Marc Ruff