From: Brett Keating [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 5:14 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Restricting integer primary key values

Hi,

I'm interested in the ability to restrict the values my integer primary
key is allowed to take. Specifically, I would like to restrict the value
to be between (but not including) 0x00000000 and 0xFFFFFFFF. In other
words, a 32 bit number where all zeroes and all ones is not allowed. Is
this possible in sqlite3?

Thanks,
Brett