Many threads or process can read, but just one can write, and when is writen
the DB is locked, even for read.

On 16/01/07, Yuriy Martsynovskyy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a problem with SQLite when accessing DB file from two processes.
Process 1 is writing to the database periodically in autocommit mode.
Process 2 only reads from the same database file. After awhile Process
2 starts getting "Database is locked " error and can not read anymore
until you close and open the process 2 again.

How is such configuration supposed to work in SQLite when we need 1
writer process and 1 or more reader processes?

Working on Windows XP SP2
SQLite 3.3.8 with CppSqlite3 wrapper

--
Thanks,