BTW, http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/chngview?cn=3596 fixed a sort of
nasty fts1/2 bug.  Just in case you were looking for something else to
pick up :-).

Thanks,
scott

Sandeep Suresh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I got sqlite-source-3.3.11.zip  from sqlite.org/download.html and found
> this issue. Seems incomplete to me going by http://sqlite.org/changes.html

I have now been able to ssh into the machine where I originally
did my build and I discovered the problem:  I failed to do a
"cvs update" prior to starting the build.  So the version 3.3.11
build was really mostly 3.3.10 with only a few updates.  Most of
the 3.3.11 updates had not been pulled in yet.

Bottom line:  I really flubbed the 3.3.11 build.  The code that
was originally published should work at least as well as 3.3.10,
but it omits some of the changes that should have been in 3.3.11.

I'll do a new release (3.3.12) to correct the problem when I return
to my office at the end of this week.

--
D. Richard Hipp  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>