Heh. I asked for that on a previous mail as well. It would be really
nice. Probably it would be the way for more people using it, and thus
more bugs being reported about it.

Thanks for SQLite!
Alberto

On 1/26/07, Jason Jobe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How about including using FullTextSearch as a config / make option?
FTS Still not working on OSX (for me).

-jason

On Jan 26, 2007, at 2:33 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I plan to release 3.3.12 later today or tomorrow.
> If you know about any unreported problems, please
> get those bug reports in quickly.  Tnx.
>
> --
> D. Richard Hipp  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Alberto Simões