Using the VB wrapper dll from Todd Tanner:
http://www.tannertech.net/sqlite3vb/index.htm

and it has this function to return table rows:

Private Declare Function sqlite_get_table _
                          Lib "SQLite3VB.dll" _
                              (ByVal DB_Handle As Long, _
                               ByVal SQLString As String, _
                               ByRef ErrStr As String) As Variant()

This will by default include the table field names.
Is there a way to return the table data without these field names?
I thought there was a Pragma command for this, but I couldn't find it.

RBS