At 07:44 2/2/2007 +0000, you wrote:
Sure, here it is:

<snip>

Looking at the C code published at http://www.tannertech.net/sqlite3vb/index.htm , it seems very risky - there are a lot of places it can fail to allocate memory (for example), and the use of some variables looks like it could randomly crash at any time... but I didn't test it, just looked at it.

As far as I can understand the problem, it happens around this line:
arr = GetFromDB(strSQL, lRows, strError, lDBHandle, strDB)

Are you seeing a crash on the actual call to sqlite_get_table or only after it (when you try to use the results)?

If you compiled the SQLite3VB.dll on your own, I can probably make some suggestions about fixing the C code of sqlite_get_table implementation, and maybe even some improvments (for example, a boolean flag to allow you to request the results array without the column headers, which I remember you asking about), and returning the number of rows immediately instead of in another function (which is somewhat dangerous), etc.). You should also probably consider using some kind of wrapper around sqlite3_exec in addition to sqlite3_get_table so you will be able to run commands (like pragma) without going through sqlite_get_table.

Guy