Hi Ian.

Thanks for the info.

P/Invoke is unsafe in the C# / common language infrastructure
sense.  Anything unmanaged is unsafe.

I had been planning to use the System.Data.SQLite implementation from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlite-dotnet2 .  After I wrote the
first email to this list, I was able to install it in the global assembly
cache manually using "gacutil /i".  I still don't know whether that is
all that is required.

Is System.Data.SQLite, then, a managed wrapper around the unmanaged part
of SQLite?

Andrew