On 2/7/07, John Stanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

DragonK wrote:
> On 2/7/07, Ken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> Try without the pragma and wrap the inserts with a begin transaction
>> and a
>> commit...
>>
>>   The performance will be almost as good as with the pragma, with the
>> added benefit of consistent data and no corruption in the event of a
>> crash
>> or power failure.
>

> I know, but in my case, I can't use transactions due to the architecture
of
> the product.

Why not?  Can't you just execute SQL?

Well, using transactions would be a little difficult, because I have a
library which does something like logging to a database. Using transaction
on a single insert would be useless in my opinion, and on the other hand I
can't use transactions on the all inserts, since logging is a continuous
process, it doesn't end.