Cecilia VIGNY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm developing a Php program which uses a SQLite database. I want to
> execute an SQL request :
>
> select * from dicsupp WHERE supp regexp 'test';
>
> It doesn't work... What's wrong ?

From the documentation, specifically at
http://www.sqlite.org/lang_expr.html:

   "The REGEXP operator is a special syntax for the regexp() user
    function. No regexp() user function is defined by default and
    so use of the REGEXP operator will normally result in an error
    message. If a user-defined function named "regexp" is added at
    run-time, that function will be called in order to implement
    the REGEXP operator."

So you need to add a regexp() user function in order for the
REGEXP operator to work.  I suspect you can do that from PHP
but I do not personally know exactly how it is done.

--
D. Richard Hipp  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>