I've read through the docs and I'm completely perplexed as to what's going on here. I've got an install of Trac (which uses sqlite3). I can query the database without issue using PHP's PDO extension. However, when I go to *update* any records my PHP script takes upwards of 2 minutes to run, returns true, but doesn't modify any data.

Here's a snippet of my code:

            $sql = "UPDATE ticket_custom
                    SET value = ?
                    WHERE ticket = ? AND
                          name = ?";
            $stmt = $db->prepare($sql);
            $stmt->bindParam(1, $i, PDO::PARAM_STR);
            $stmt->bindParam(2, $row['ticket'], PDO::PARAM_INT);
            $stmt->bindParam(3, $pField, PDO::PARAM_STR);
            $result = $stmt->execute();

$result is true according to my var_dump() ... The odd part is that the query fails to update the data from the command line as well - if I can run it, which is rare since 90% of the time it says the database is locked (not likely since I'm the only one using it).

Ideas?

--Joe