Thanks Donald Griggs and Igor Tandetnik,

I have indeed 'taken it to the limit' and it works ok, and I can't believe how
quick it works.

Thanks

DISCLAIMER:
This information and any attachments contained in this email message is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete the original message
immediately.