RB Smissaert wrote:
Microsoft Visual C++ 6 Enterprise edition.

Hmm. I'm using VC6++ Pro. I wonder if it's safe to assume the compilers are the same and the difference is that I don't have the Enterprisey middleware gubbins.

I think it is the latest before .net came in.

Dunno. I kind of lost interest in M$ around then . ;)

I'll grab the 3.3.13 code and see what happens with that. Given that nobody's rung me up to go for a pint yet I'll have a look at the TannerTech mods too, but I won't be adding to his "Sole Donation" because he says he lifted most of it from another site. ;)

Martin