From: Martin Jenkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 February 2007 02:52
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] compiling with VC++

RB Smissaert wrote:

> Due to me not knowing C I hadn't realized that this structure had to be
left
> intact.

It's not a C thing as such, it's the way Dr Hipp has designed it. It's
an interface - the third entry in the list always does the same thing
but the function that actually runs to do that thing can be changed,
possibly at runtime. You can disable entries by setting them to 0 (if
the infrastructure knows about it) but if you swap list entries around
(or delete them) things will break. That's where the VB DLL instructions
fell down.

Martin