Dne neděle 25 únor 2007 11:50 Martin Jenkins napsal(a):
> Jakub Ladman wrote:
> > Is there other mailing list, primarily targeted for developers of sqlite?
>
> SQLite's primary developer and at least one of the wrapper developers
> are active on this list, so here is as good as you'll get.
>
> > I think my question about crosscompilation matches no person, which is
> > able to check sqlite's configure script for error in crosscompilation
> > setup.
>
> As I said the yesterday, the autoconf stuff is unmaintained and slightly
> broken. Dr Hipp doesn't use it:
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.sqlite.general/24886/
>
> Did you try hacking the Linux Makefile like I suggested?

Thank you.
I will try it -  i have not good understood it before.
My english is poor :-(
I have had doubts, if your answer match meaning of what i wish to ask.

Jakub Ladman

BTW: I have tried vapiers patches and configure ends succesfully but make ends
with:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/src/sqlite-3.3.13 $ make
./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating sqlite3.pc
./libtool --mode=link -g -O2 -I. -I./src -DNDEBUG   -DTHREADSAFE=0
-DSQLITE_THREAD_OVERRIDE_LOCK=-1 -DSQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION=1 -o
libsqlite3.la alter.lo analyze.lo attach.lo auth.lo btree.lo build.lo
callback.lo complete.lo date.lo delete.lo expr.lo func.lo hash.lo insert.lo
loadext.lo main.lo opcodes.lo os.lo os_unix.lo os_win.lo os_os2.lo pager.lo
parse.lo pragma.lo prepare.lo printf.lo random.lo select.lo table.lo
tokenize.lo trigger.lo update.lo util.lo vacuum.lo vdbe.lo vdbeapi.lo
vdbeaux.lo vdbefifo.lo vdbemem.lo where.lo utf.lo legacy.lo vtab.lo  \
                 -rpath /usr/local/lib -version-info "8:6:8"
libtool: unrecognized option `-g'
Try `libtool --help' for more information.
make: *** [libsqlite3.la] Error 1