Rafi Cohen wrote:
Just another small question to complete this subject: in case of
prepared insert statements, assuming the date is stored as string as in
your example, do I use sqlite3_bind_text with a variable pointing to a
string containing the date I want to insert? In other words, is this a
string just like any other string I insert into the table?

Yes, it is a normal string as far as sqlite is concerned. It is only you and the date and time functions that interpret it as a date.

HTH
Dennis Cote