Hi Martin

2007/3/6, Martin Pfeifle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Unfortunately, the fts module of sqlite does not support "fuzzy text
search = google search".

  Yes, I realize this. I'll have to add some additional logic to
achieve this. Looks doable.

Such a module should not only support range queries, e.g. give me all
strings which have a distance smaller than eps to my query string, but also
ranked nearest neighbor queries.

We also urgently need such a module, and think about implementing it on
our own. I would appreciate if efforts could be synchronized.

  While it would be cool to work on solving the general case, I'm
afraid the time pressure here doesn't really permit me doing anything
major in that direction. We have a controlled environment for our
searches and will be able to solve the job sufficiently well by
simpler means.

  Good luck!

  -Henrik