[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
This is actually a forwarded question.  Someone on another group I frequent
would like to convert a database from SQLite 3 to SQLite 2.  I'm guessing
there's nothing complex about the database, and most likely nothing SQLite 3
specific.  What would be the easiest way to accomplish this task?

--
Eric Pankoke
Founder / Lead Developer

From the command line enter the following.

   sqlite3 database.db3 .dump | sqlite database.db2

That will dump the version 3 database to SQL which will be executed by sqlite version 2 to recreate a version 2 database.

HTH
Dennis Cote