Igor Tandetnik wrote:
Stef Mientki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Q2:
Why isn't ALIAS supported in the JOIN-line, or am I doing something
wrong ? <SQL>
SELECT       Patient_text.*, Opnamen.*
 FROM       Patient
 INNER JOIN Patient_text, Opnamen AS O
 WHERE      Patient.PatNr = Patient_text.PatNr
 AND        Patient.PatNr = '00001'
</SQL>

What exactly do you believe is not supported? Do you get an error
with this statement? It looks good to me.

I get the following error ":: no such table: Opnamen" (running from
Delphi)

Well, a logical follow up question is, do you actually have a table named Opnamen in your database?
Yes,
and "INNER JOIN Patient_text, Opnamen
works as expected.
Also, I'm somewhat surprised you don't mention Opnamen in the WHERE clause. Do you really want a full cartesian product?
I don't remember what a full cartesian product is (too long ago),
but you're completely right, without the "Opnamen" in the WHERE clause I get much too much ;-)
(I left it out to simplify)

Yes, and the above quote is from
  http://www.sqlite.org/lang_select.html
where nothing is said about not supporting "RIGHT",

That's why I pointed you to http://www.sqlite.org/omitted.html.

Yes,
but I'm a "positive" guy,
interesting in what's in SQLite,