I have found that it may be problem with something called TEXTREL
I do not know what is it, but:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/src/shsqlite $ sh4-pc-linux-uclibc-gcc -shared *.o -o
libsqlite3.so
/usr/libexec/gcc/sh4-pc-linux-uclibc/ld: warning: creating a DT_TEXTREL in
object.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/src/shsqlite $

How do I disable creation of DT_TEXTREL?

Thank You

Jakub