Just add a sine function in the normal manner of adding a function. It is very simple.

Jakub Ladman wrote:
Hi Friends

Is there a possibility to have sin cos an acos, functions in sqlite?
How to write it in?
I really need it and i have fear, that sinus values table will be so slow and so big for critical precission.

I will need to select coordinates which are laying in circle of known center and radius.
Unfortunately at small time intervals and on a slow machine.

Thanks

Jakub