Hello,

I'm trying to use the update hook functionality. I have lookup (aka
join) tables that provide many-to-many relationships between rows in
other tables. The problem is when I get the delete notification for the
join tables the rowid is not useful in that context. I really need to
know the values of the other columns in these tables but I can't select
from within the update hook callback.

I'm using triggers to enforce FK constraints and they work great. Is
there any way I can use triggers to get the values of these rows before
the delete happens (e.g. call a user-defined function in C)?

Any other ideas?

Chad