From: Florian Weimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Ion Silvestru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 12:22:31 PM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] What's this?

* Ion Silvestru:

> This is a message I received:

Your mailserver rejected a message, probably with good reason:

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> 217.26.144.4 failed after I sent the message.
> Remote host said: 550 This message contains a virus (HTML.Phishing.Pay-131)

ezmlm, the mailing list management software used by sqlite.org,
assumes this was in error, and tells you how to retrieve the message.
Unfortunately, ezmlm is no longer maintained and was written long
before spam, email worms and phishing messages turned into such a
nuisance.  Some of its assumptions about mail traffic are just plain
wrong today.