sqlite3 database.  Last night, while running some extended testing, I
caught a segmentation fault.  The core dump isnt of much help...

(gdb) bt
#0  0x403d2934 in strlen () from /lib/libc.so.6
#1  0x401add60 in ?? () from /usr/lib/libsqlite3.so.0
(gdb)

I do pass strings into sqlite to be logged, but these strings do not
change while the program is running.  In fact all of these strings are
declared as const char * in most of the header files.

I bind all my text to the sqlite statements I execute (I wrote a
simple sqlite3 wrapper class).  The bind statement looks like so...
sqlite3_bind_text(stmt, bIndex, value, -1, SQLITE_TRANSIENT);

I use SQLITE_TRANSIENT because since this is a generic wrapper, I may
from time to time write a character string that is lives on some
functions stack and I didnt want to take the chance.

I realize there isnt much to go on here, but any suggestions or
guidance would be appreicated.

--
Rich