fangles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When I have text pasted into an sqlite string field, it is stored
okay but when I retrieve a string, it is truncated at the first CR
(0D).

SQLite doesn't truncate anything. Whatever you put in you get out. If you see a truncation, it is either done by whatever wrapper you use on top of SQLite, or simply an artifact of the way you inspect the data (e.g. you look at the string in a debugger, and the debugger just happens to show only the first line).

Use sqlite3_column_bytes[16] to convince yourself that SQLite gives you the complete string.

Igor Tandetnik