[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[...]
In past releases of SQLite, we have made available a ZIP archive
with preprocessed source files.  In the future, we may change this
so that instead of a ZIP archive full of individual files, we
ship a single "sqlite3.c" source file which contains all of the
source file in a single translation unit.  By this mode of
delivery, we hope to enable users to see the performance improvements
we are seeing in our red bars.

I just want to thanks for adding the "sqlite3.c" target to the makefile!

All tests run without problems compiled with a sqlite3.c produced from CVS head !

Few notes:

1.  I had to change the declaration of these two functions in test7.c:
void sqlite3_server_start(void);
void sqlite3_server_stop(void);

2. I compiled everything using "-Wall -O3"; fixed few compiler warnings related to unused or not initialized variables (probably irrelevant).

3. I didn't used -DSQLITE_MEMDEBUG, so all malloc and vtab_err tests were skipped.

4. System used: Linux, i686, gcc 3.4.2, glibc 2.3.3, Pentium4/3.00GHz/1MB L2.

Cheers,
-Iulian