Hello.

I recently rewrote most of my SQLite wrappers to now ignore SCHEMA errors,
as these are now automagically handled by the new sqlite3_prepare_v2 API.
The logic changes were simple so I did not bother to test it and continued
with development. Now that development is complete and testing started again
I am getting the same old schema errors I use to get with the deprecated
prepare API. Only now I can’t get rid of them as re-prepairing  with v2
won't make the problem go away.

I am therefore inclined to think that I am trying to use SQLite in a way
that is not permitted. Basically what I have is one .db file that is being
accessed by multiple binaries. If one binary drops or adds tables/indexes
the other binary fails with the schema error. There is no way that I can
rather use one binary with multiple threads.

So my question is. Can SQLite recover from schema changes caused by other
processes or do I need to revert to the deprecated prepare API?

Many thanks for any help in this regards.

Werner.