Thankyou for the links. AppWeb has a different paradigm from what I am building but makes an interesting study.

on Scully wrote:
AppWeb might be suitable for what you need:
http://www.appwebserver.org/
http://www.appwebserver.org/products/appWeb/doc/api/gen/appweb/esp_8js.html
http://www.appwebserver.org/products/appWeb/doc/api/gen/appweb/c-api.html

It's small-footprint, extensible through modules or compile-time (C or
C++ API), server-side JavaScript and is easy to integrate SQLite's C
API, using one line of integration code, per
http://www.appwebserver.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=880&highlight=sqlite3

(Have no affiliation with AppWeb, etc. Just started using it, lately.)

HTH

On 4/6/07, John Stanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sure.