What do you want to measure?

Jonas Sandman wrote:
Anyone know a good bench-marking (preferably free or cheap) which can be
used to benchmark C/C++ code in Windows?

Best regards,
Jonas

On 4/12/07, Samuel R. Neff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are there any tools to help analyze the performance of components with a
particular SQLite statement?  I'm aware of the EXPLAIN option which can
show
what VBDE code was used to execute a statement, but afaik there is no way
tell the time each step took.

Basically I want to know how long the different components of a single SQL
statement took relative to the whole statement.  Provide for more
fine-grained analysis than just comparing two SQL statements based on
total
execution time.

Thanks,

Sam

We're Hiring! Seeking a passionate developer to join our team building
products. Position is in the Washington D.C. metro area. If interested
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]