I am trying to build the test files under VS2005

I've created a new project and added all the test files with additional
libraries for TCL and the sqlite3 libraries.

All compiles fine, with the exception of the following errors
Error   21      error C2491: 'Sqlite3_Init' : definition of dllimport
function not allowed
Error   22      error C2491: 'Tclsqlite3_Init' : definition of dllimport
function not allowed
Error   23      error C2491: 'Sqlite3_SafeInit' : definition of
dllimport function not allowed
Error   24      error C2491: 'Tclsqlite3_SafeInit' : definition of
dllimport function not allowed

The offending lines are
tclsqlite.c:
EXTERN int Sqlite3_Init(Tcl_Interp *interp){
  Tcl_InitStubs(interp, "8.4", 0);
  Tcl_CreateObjCommand(interp, "sqlite3", (Tcl_ObjCmdProc*)DbMain, 0,
0);
  Tcl_PkgProvide(interp, "sqlite3", PACKAGE_VERSION);
  Tcl_CreateObjCommand(interp, "sqlite", (Tcl_ObjCmdProc*)DbMain, 0, 0);
  Tcl_PkgProvide(interp, "sqlite", PACKAGE_VERSION);
  return TCL_OK;
}
EXTERN int Tclsqlite3_Init(Tcl_Interp *interp){ return
Sqlite3_Init(interp); }
EXTERN int Sqlite3_SafeInit(Tcl_Interp *interp){ return TCL_OK; }
EXTERN int Tclsqlite3_SafeInit(Tcl_Interp *interp){ return TCL_OK; }

What step / configuration param for VS2005 I forgetting?

Regards,

Noah Hart

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.