Dennis Cote wrote:
Stef Mientki wrote:

I don't know if this is the problem, but, for some reason you're mixing C/C++ syntax in with SQL there.

You don't use '==', you should just use '='
You don't use '!=', you should use '<>'

thanks Paul,

but although  I can never find this information when I need it :-(
AFAIK, both notations are allowed.
Besides that I tried both and it doesn't change the situation.

hi Dennis,
Paul and Stef,

Being a C programmer, Richard extended SQLite to allow C syntax for equality and inequality comparisons as shown at http://www.sqlite.org/lang_expr.html
Aha, that was the page I was looking for !!
even though it is non standard. If you want your SQL code to be portable to other database engines you should use the standard syntax that Paul suggested.
I agree, thanks.

But it doesn't solve my problem :-(
I've the feeling that despite the suggestions of Igor,
the problem still exists, caused by the zero values ??
I'll try tomorrow again with some other values.

cheers,
Stef

HTH
Dennis Cote