--- Miha Vrhovnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  strip sqlite3.exe
> is not ok at least for DLL, because it strips everything even reallocation
> info.
> strip --strip-unneeded sqlite3.dll

The GNU toolchain's strip command corrupts the reallocation information for
MinGW DLLs, so I would not recommend using it.

  http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=1474

Use the configure generated Makefile target "make sqlite3.dll" instead for
MinGW to have the linker not generate the extra stuff in the first place:

#
# Windows section
#
dll: sqlite3.dll

REAL_LIBOBJ = $(LIBOBJ:%.lo=.libs/%.o)

$(REAL_LIBOBJ): $(LIBOBJ)

sqlite3.def: $(REAL_LIBOBJ)
        echo 'EXPORTS' >sqlite3.def
        nm $(REAL_LIBOBJ) | grep ' T ' | grep ' _sqlite3_' \
                | sed 's/^.* _//' >>sqlite3.def

sqlite3.dll: $(REAL_LIBOBJ) sqlite3.def
        $(TCC) -shared -o sqlite3.dll sqlite3.def \
                -Wl,"--strip-all" $(REAL_LIBOBJ)