Liam Healy wrote:

Arjen,

I've taken another look at these bindings, and at my project. For a variety of reasons, most not related to the sqlite3 Fortran bindings, I have decided to proceed in a different direction. However, on closer examination of the Fortran bindings and other language bindings to sqlite3 (C and Common Lisp via CLSQL), I notice that there is no equivalent of sqlite3_get_table. This
would make my use of a Fortran interface considerably more difficult.  At
first I thought there was no equivalent of sqlite3_exec but on closer
examination it appears that sqlite3_do performs that role.

Liam,

I added the subroutine sqlite3_get_table to the Fortran bindings. You will
need to use the CVS repository to get it (I have not released a new
version of the flibs stuff yet), but it works as simple as you might
expect -  see csvdata.f90 in the tests/sqlite directory.

Regards,

Arjen