Gilles Ganault wrote:
At 14:40 23/04/2007 +0200, Stef Mientki wrote:
I've no experience whatsover, but if I see the list, the top one is the best choice, because it'll be integrated in the standard Python.

Thanks. I didn't know SQLite was part of Python 2.5.

pysqlite implements Python's DBAPI and was integrated into Python. There is another wrapper, APSW, which is thinner and closer to SQLite's C API. Choose whichever you feel most comfortable with.

If you choose pysqlite be aware that it will start transactions behind your back and can produce the wrong error message if you start your own transactions.

APSW works with Python 2.5, is usually a bit faster than pysqlite and is more frequently updated - it's not tied to the DBAPI.

Martin