On 5/1/07, Samuel R. Neff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One suggestion though, instead of (or in addition to) using '*' as the
prefix operator perhaps '%' would be more appropriate in order to be closer
to the LIKE operator.

Hmm.  I was mainly just doing what other groups appear to do (Lucene,
MYSQL, MS SQL).  Using % would also make sense.  Obviously it would
also be nice to have ?/_, and to allow any of those be be embedded
(though the term would still need to be anchored with a real letter at
the front).  I'd also like to be able to do queries on the terms
themselves.

Thanks,
scott