Works for me straight out of the box on Windows XP.

That program does have the capability, but may not be implemented that way on Windows. Why not make the change yourself?

A.J.Millan wrote:
As a suggestion, and even in the risk to abuse of Mr Hipp's patience. Would
it be possible to include in the command-line program (sqlite3.exe) the
ability to edit, an repeat at least the five or six last commands, as in
Linux?. Is to say with up-arrow and down-arrow. I believe it would be too
helpful.